Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 29

No lesson today again! Finally a rest day or should I say a test break day for us. Woke up at around 9.30am to find the other 2 sleeping haha. Went to buy breakfast with Julian at the back market. TANG BAO again. I remembered it was Willis who treated me to tang bao at the snack house a few weeks ago which made me addicted to it. HAHAHA!!!

Upon returning back to our room, I accompanied Suelyn to buy her breakfast at the same place again while Julian took our clothes down for laundry services. Rushed to find Julian at the medical centre after Suelyn bought her foods. It was quite a interesting experience this time round at the centre. A smoker approached us to ask why are we there for when we went into an empty room. To our surprise, he was the doctor! LOL! Seems like local doctors here are very different from Singapore. They didnt really examine our sickness but just merely asked what we faced and write us a slip of medicine.

Julian and I went on to the supermarket to top up our necessity and we went back to WUST. While I'm studying in the room, It was really nice of our dear Julian to sweep and mop the room for us, it seems so much cleaner and spacious now. After Julian was done with the work, we went down for a game of badminton with our ECE friends haha. Challenging indeed :)

Dinner time!!! Chin Xiang bought dinner for us, TANG BAO my favourite again hahaha. Hopes I wont get fat!!! After dinner it was all about studying and blogging again hahahaha

No comments: